Quick Contact : 0-2931-3691-2
MIST ELIMINATOR SYSTEM
Why use Mist Eliminators?
Mist eliminators are simple and effective solution for many seperate problem in the chemical process industry. We will help you save time, resource, energy and space which results in saving of money.
Save Your Time
- Mist eliminators separate corrosive products from the gas protecting ducts, pipes and downstream equipment from corrosion. Less corrosion requires less maintenance, inspection and shut down
- Allows longer performance cycles before cleaning of mist eliminator is required, reducing downtime
Save Your Resources
- Mist eliminators save valuable products from exiting the plant and being lost
- Protect equipment from corrosive liquid droplets enhancing the lift of downstream process equipments, resulting in less capital costs for new machinery
- Allows your plant to meet Governement regulated exhaust limits
Save Your Energy
- Advanced mist eliminator design which allows for lower pressure droprequirements compared to conventional mist eliminator, resulting in less energy requirements
Save Your Space
- Mist eliminators allow plants to run at a higher flow rate by avoidingproblems of re entrainment, where liquid droplets are picked up by high velocity gas streams. Higher flow rate allow for smaller equipments and duct sizes saving space
Fiber Bed (Candle) Filters
Fiber bed mist eliminators are shaped in the form of a cylinder with fiber between tow cages that can be made from many different materials. This type of mist eliminator uses all three separation mechanisms namely i mpaction, interception and brownian movement. We supply advanced and conventional fiber bed mist eliminators suitable for many applications. Our mist eliminators suitable for many applications. Our mist eliminator maintain efficiency requriements and minimize pressure drop.
Mesh (Demister) Pads
Mesh pads are knitted blankets of metal or plastic wire. The primary separation mechanism is interception and imaction. We manufacture specialty mesh pads using advanced technology and metarials such as the CO-Knit mesh pad ( 99% efficiency over 2 micron ) and SX mesh pad ( lasts 3-5 times longe r than conventional materials.)
Vane (Chevron) Separators
Vane seperators and lamelia type separations consisting of specially designed vanes (blades) with a well defined geometry. The primary seperation mechanism is interception and impaction. Vanes can be made with a variety of materials ( plastic and metals ) in different sized and configurations. We can manufacture vance separators in different design to suit customer requirements.
Mist Eleminator Systems – Mesh (demister) Pads
Mesh pads are knitted mesh blankets of metal or plastice wire. They are designed for economical and efficient removal of entrained loquid droplets from gas streams. We can design and fabricate them in any required size with installation in new or existing process vessels. Mesh pads are normally instralled so that gas flow is upward through the pad.
How it works
Vapor and entrained liquid droplets pass thtough mesh blankets sandwiched beteween grids. The vapor moves freely through the mesh pad but the liquid droplets due to their greater inertia can not make the necessary sharp angle turns, and as a result are thrown into contact with the wire surfaces. As more droplets enter the pad, they collect on the wire and grow in size. Due to their weight the collected droplets will run down the wire to the bottom surface of the mesh separator and fall into the unit. The vapour is now essentially free of entrained liquid.
Matarial of Construction
Manufacturing mesh pads from a whole range of conventional and specialty materials including :
- Stainless Steel (316L, 304L, 321, 310 many more)
- Nickel and Copper
- Polypropylene and other polyolefins
- PTFE, FEP, PEA (Teflon)
- ETFE (Hosteflon/Tefzel)
- ECTFE (Halar)
- Alloy 20 and Alloy 66
- SX (most preferred material in Sulphuric Acid application